You don’t dive if you don’t trust your equipment. The Suunto EON Steel Dive Computer gear is functional, accurate, and built to take a beating – and has hundreds of test dives to prove it. The intuitive Suunto EON Steel combines advanced technology with a bright color screen and customizable features and display to show clearly what you need.
- Wide viewing angle Suunto BrightSee colour display
- Rechargeable battery giving up to 20-30 hours of diving.
- Re-settable timer function.
- Bungee mount and boot included.
- Interface cable included.
- Digital compass.
- Media isolated pressure sensor.
- Custom display allows user to customize display via DM5.
- Upgradeable software enables future updates.
- Air, Nitrox, Trimix and Gauge enabled.
- Up to 8 open circuit gases.
- Free CCR upgrade 2015.
- Charge from empty in 4 hours.
- Suunto FusedRGBM.
- 150m depth rating.
- Logbook capacity – 200 hours.
- New Tank POD – up to 8 PODs (Old style transmitter is not compatible).
- Brushed stainless steel and toughened composite case construction.
- Xensation glass – highly scratch and impact resistant.
- Most advanced components on the market.
- Extensive lab testing and thousands of hours of field tests.
- Each unit dived to 100m before shipping.